Translate

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Hello crafty friends,

Just a short little share for me today...

Its a beautiful sunny day here in St. Albert.. awww to feel the heat of that blessed sun...

School is back in swing and we are finally getting into a routine.. My daughter attends a performing arts school and had her first "IMPROV" audition yesterday.. Keeping my fingers crossed for her.

My son has started another 3 month season of flag football. Last year for him and  then he moves on to tackle. So exciting for him..

Exciting things going on for me too..I have decided to submit a few projects for a spot on a DT.   I am really nervous about it as this will be the first time in all of my years as a scrapbooker to submit for anything. A little nerve racking to say the least but I am hopefull.. And as the saying goes... if at first you don't succeed...try try again..:)

Until next time..have a crafty kind of day

hugs
Shannon :)






No comments:

Post a Comment