Translate

Monday 10 November 2014

OUAS November Challenge

Good morning crafty friends...

Looking a lot like winter out there this morning..Snow overnight again and its chilly sitting at -16..brrrr..cranking the heat up ;)


Today I am sharing a layout for OUAS November Challenge


This layout is for me..A reminder to be strong and to take time for just me..I rarely scrap pictures of myself because I'm always behind the camera..

I used papers and embellishments from the November Kit at Flying Unicorn. So soft and pretty I felt they fit perfectly with this photo. This is the first layout in a long time where there is no mixed media..No stencils, stamps, molding paste, sprays..NOTHING but layers on this one.

This sketch called for Journaling. I did mine on the back of the layout..

I hope you like it and that it may inspire you to scrap with the basics..


Until next time..keep warm

Hugs Shannon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment