Translate

Wednesday 24 December 2014

Hi crafty friends....Its been a very hectic few weeks and I haven't posted in way too long.. Life and handmade projects have been keeping me very busy..

With Christmas upon us I thought I'd share a Prima frame I altered this past week. My inspiration came from seeing one done in The Inked Stamper by Dawn Pritchard. Her inspiration came from Frank Garcia..

I really enjoyed doing this project and will probably do another in the future.. I love the rolled paper effect.






To all of my family and friends both near and far. From my home to yours, we wish you peace, joy and happiness. May you be surrounded with love and memories this holiday season and throughout the new year. Merry Christmas everyone! Love and hugs to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment