Translate

Monday 9 February 2015

Cardabilities Challenge #116

Good Morning Crafty Friends..



I am here today with a card I made for the Cardabilities #116 Challenge..  I am not one to use hearts a lot so this was definitely a challenge for me.


I absolutely love the sketches they provide on the blog. Great inspiration for us all to interpret in a way that  features our own creative individuality.




 Here is  Sketch #116


And here is my completed card...



Can't say I'm completely satisfied with how this turned out. But its always good to push ourselves, trying new things and stepping out of a comfort zone.

 I hope my card has inspired you to create something today.. Head on over to the blog to view all of the amazing creations using this sketch.


Until next time,
Happy crafting

Hugs Shannon xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment