Translate

Friday 6 March 2015

Creative Embellishments March Challenge

Hello Crafty friends,

I'm here with another project created for the March challenge over at Creative Embellishments.

The inspiration picture this month is full of color and possibility. And being green is one of my favorites it was an easy choice to do this one.



I have actually completed 3 projects for this challenge.. Cuz I loved it that much!

march1



My projects of choice are usually canvas so no big surprise that I have done 2. Then finished off with a card.

I love getting my hands dirty with gesso, inks and sprays.


This first canvas is all about color and texture. Pieces of paper layered to begin, covered in gesso, then Shimmerz sprays with a stencil, CE Butterfly Flourish chippie behind a spray of flowers. 
(maybe too many flowers as I've almost hidden the flourish) :(









 The second Canvas I kept fairly clean.. I focused on the cluster of flowers with beaded pearls and resin accents. CE Love Chippie and some splatters of Shimmerz to bring it all together.




 Here are a couple of close ups..






And last but not least a card using paper from my stash, a beautiful CE Flourish and of course some flowers.




I hope you enjoy this post and that my creations have inspired you to create today!


Until next time,

Hugs Shannon xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment