Translate

Monday 30 March 2015

Happy Monday

Happy Monday Crafty Friends...


Hope everyone had a great weekend and that you were able to spend a little time crafting..

I was able to create 8 cards and 2 coordinating boxes for them. Today I will show you one of them.

I have so many old paper collections and embellishments I thought it was a good way to use them up. Take something old and make it new again.


The papers and embellies for the most part are We are Memory Keepers. I used assorted ephemera from a different company (cannot remember which one) and of course some Prima flowers.




 This first pic is the box lid -  torn paper and inked edges. All sides are covered in the same paper




 This second card seems out of place so will do another and switch it out



I will take pics of the second project later this week and post them for you to see.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great week as you prepare for The Easter Bunnies arrival !

Hugs
Shannon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment